Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hunger Games Series- Suzanne Collins

Hey Readers! Read The Hunger Games!



Our Synopsis of the Series: Katniss Everdeen, a poor girl who lives in district 12, volunteers for her younger sister to fight to the death against twenty-three other tributes in the 74th Annual Hunger Games. She must muster all her courage and strength to win. The Capitol(the host of this brutal event who enjoy watching kids kill one another) is going to have an uprising on their hands because Katniss Everdeen is the face of the rebellion. Fire catches and soon all the districts are fighting against the Capitol. Who wins,  the Capitol or the Rebels? Well, we'll let you find that out!


Peyton’s Review: I’m a hardcore Harry Potter fan but I have to say The Hunger Games is just as good! The first book is by far the best in the series! Catching Fire gets a little to slow for my liking. And for Mockingjay... gets better. I’m pumped for the movie coming out this month!!! This book is a little violent so parents beware. My sixth-grade brother has read it and loved it! Please, please read this book!


Here are some Hunger Games Links I want y’all to check out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU  
A song from the Hunger Games Soundtrack by Taylor Swift!

http://www.teen.com/the-hunger-games-nail-polish-collection-photos/   
Hunger Games Nail Polish that I can’t wait to get! 

http://www.thehungergames.co.uk 
Hunger Games main website!

Emma's Review: I must say, I was a little hesitant to read this series. I knew that everyone was raving about it, but it just didn't seem like my kind of book. But I was wrong! This book/series is phenominal!! I literally couldn't put it down! All those long nights of staying up late to finish the series were definitely worth it!
Are y'all going to the midnight premier of the movie? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games are fantastic! At first, I thought they would be too bloody for me, but I tried them, and they were great! Sadly, I'm not going to the midnight premier of the movie, but I am going shortly after with some friends, we have the tickets and everything. (excited squeal) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Georgia!! We also went to see the movie, but not at midnight :(. We absolutely loved the movie!

      Delete