Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Lying Game Series 1-3

Why hello my book loving friends. Today we are reviewing The Lying Game books, which also so happen to be a show on abc Family which hmmmm.... lets see.....Emma is obsessed with! Scroll down for our review!!
Good Reads Summery:
I had a life anyone would kill for. Then someone did.

I may not remember much, but I know I led a charmed life. Even in death I’m getting something no one else does: an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never got to meet. Now, in order to figure out what happened to me, Emma needs to become me. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she’s the girl he fell in love with? Hug my parents good night like she’s their daughter? And can she keep up the charade even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?
Let the lying game begin.


Peyton's Review: I very much enjoyed these books because of the thrill factor but the third book did get a tiny bit repetitive in terms of events. For example, you think the murder is this person and then its not, you think the murder is this person and then its not, you think the murder is this person and then its not....you get the point. However, I still give these books a solid three out of five.


Emma's Review: Peyton is right, I must admit, I do have a problem. This book and TV series is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the plot and the characters, I am on edge at every page! It is such a cliff hanger, I can never put it down! If I could recommend a only one book series, this would be it. It literally has everything! Romance, realistic fiction, mystery, and even a little sci-fi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment